Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tonight I went to my FHE sisters' house and we sat around a fire, ate s'mores, roasted starbursts (which is suprisingly delicious), watched High School Musical and made fun of High School Musical. It was great fun. There was only one guy and get brought pot stickers. I ate one, amazing I know, and suddenly had a desire eat top ramen fried in dough or something. That's kinda what it tasted like. When I got home about 5 hours later, Anne and I made some top ramen and bisuit dough. It was so good! But filled me up like no other though.
I'm coming down with an exciting disease. It's the "don't sleep more than 8 hours" disease. It bites. Ruined my weekend.
Tomorrow I'm cutting my hair. oh, yeah! I'm so excited. My hair has been falling out a lot lately and it will be nice to have it short and not have to deal with it in the shower and stuff. Nothing ruins a nice shower like running your hands through your hair and pulling out bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment