Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I wonder...

Does BYU-Idaho want to make me upset? I have finally decided this school is not being taken over by Satan to make my life miserable.  It took me a couple of hours but I did it. When I applied to BYU-Idaho I understood that I would not get class credit for my AP classes.  The online catalogue said so. I registered for my classes. That first semester I signed up for my classes. In the middle of the semester I looked online and it suddenly said I had credit for my English class. I was a little irritated but it was too late to drop so I just stuck with it. I made sure to look at everything before I registered for this semester. Well, I got online yesterday to look at changing to a nursing major. And suddenly I had been waived for two classes that I am currently taking and another one from last semester. That's like 12 wasted credits! Almost an entire semester! I'm really frustrated. I tried to drop one of my classes this semester and add a second block class but the one I need as a prerequisite for a nursing major is offered second block but not at any time I could actually go. I was unhappy at them. And still am. But next semester I'm going to take both halves of Anat and Physio and millions of religion classes. oh and a Chemistry if I had to. I might be able to waive that if my high school chemistry grade is good enough. I can't remember.  Then next spring I can start the nursing program. I have to submit an application by November 1st and there's a test that goes along with it. I'll have to take it this semester. sigh. If only this school decided to make my life easier. 
That's the tragedy of my life right now.

1 comment:

  1. No one ever said college was easy, including scheduling. :)

    ReplyDelete