Thursday, June 17, 2010

A shoe a day

I have a challenge for myself. I am going to wear a different pair of shoes everyday until I get though all of the shoes that I have up here. It'll take 30 days. Here's the picture from the beginning of this event. If I can work my computer and it's abilities correctly I should be able to cross off each pair as I wear them. Everyday, I'll try to post a picture of me in my shoes. Some days will definitely look better than others. We'll see how it goes. I'll post the shoes I am wearing now tonight. It works better for me. If anyone feels like joining me I think they should. I'm actually pretty excited to have to put some effort into what I am going to wear. Maybe it'll make me look more put together.

I would also like to say that I got my hair cut yesterday. I love it! I did it today and it looks smashing. Especially since I put make up too. I'm pulling out all the stops!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see a picture? I'm very excited for this challenge. My blogs NAME is shoe-a-day and even I can't get through all the shoes I own without having to re-wear a favorite pair. Good luck to you with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete