Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fitness goal number 2

The Teton Dam 10k was about 2 and a half weeks ago. I did well for myself. The course took me about an hour and 20 minutes which is my fastest time. It felt pretty excellent. Except the past 2 and a half weeks I haven't exercised at all and my candy and unhealthy consumption has skyrocketed. Basically, I feel like I have totally regressed. Any weight that I lost I'm going to gain back and then some if I don't stop. Through this whole 10k thing I learned that I am only motivated to exercise when I have to, when something is making me, so I'm doing the triathlon in Ridgecrest this fall. Starting Monday I will work my butt off.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm doing the triathlon too. It is hard work, but the butt kicking feels so good. I'll be the one in the back of the pack!

    ReplyDelete