Friday, November 6, 2009

Stuff that I think I will die without

No, that is not an exaggeration. All I speak is truth. Especially all of them. 

*Most of these were found through blogs that I read. 
For the kid/public bathroom in my future home
For one of my Young Woman Value Projects I started this cross stitch.  Started because I never did finish it. I underestimated how long it takes to cross stitch. I was supposed to be making something for my future home so I decided to have a beach themed bathroom. Now I can complete the dream in the most amazing way I ever thought was possible with...


an Aquarium sink...

...and an aquarium toilet!

Yes they exist. The toilet if from a company called fish and flush and the sink... I haven't quite figured it out. Google them. They amuse me.
Next up on the list of things I need:
A rockin' muppet dress!

monsterdress.jpg


Oh Dress! How have I spent my life without you!


I'm now on a quest to figure out how to add sleeves to this beauty. I'm thinking they should be made out of the same stuff (yarn?) as the skirt. Thanks to one of my favorite blogs A Dress a Day

for introducing us.


My Wedding dress (No, I'm not engaged nor do I have a BF.)

il_430xN.100043774.jpg

I only need to loose about 10 inches off my waist. And get bone reducing surgery so I don't look anorexic being that skinny and so I am short enough to fit. With modern science they should be able to do that right? 

I love those sleeves! For more views of this beauty go here


Shoes!

117-1-l.png


No one can have enough shoes and these ones are special. I'm liking the face that the heel looks broken. Sadly these Irregular Choice shoes are £ 69.50. I don't even have that many USD to buy new shoes. 


Um... That's it for now. I have to go make dinner.


* I know the muppet dress didn't show up and I'm not clever enough to make it. I  

tried. You'll just have to go to Dress a Day


No comments:

Post a Comment