Monday, November 9, 2009

Ooooopppps

I can never figure out how to spell that. Yesterday, I was going to post but then I ended up so crabby that I didn't. The other day my cousin and I did something that we thought would be funny and it was apparently offensive. Who knew that a picture could be so awful? Crabby crabby crabby.

Anyway, I'm better now. Mostly. I'm at work with one very sick little boy. Ben's been trying to give up his morning nap (not very well) but fell asleep at 8:30 today while running a 101.9 fever. He's been a cuddly grump puss. Since all Ben has been wanting to do is cuddle I don't know what to do with Sam. Today might end up being more of a movie day than I would like. We'll see.
In other news, I'm going to learn to pack like Merlin. Sam and I are watching The Sword and the Stone while Ben's asleep. It's just quieter that way. I love The Sword and the Stone. Basically, it's one of my top high number favorites. Getting me and all my stuff up to Rexburg in 7 weeks would be so much easier. I'm going to try. I'll start practicing right away. While I'm working on packing I think I'll also work on my Mary Poppins cleaning. I've tried that before though and it has never worked. I'm hoping that Merlin's packing is more productive for me.
Next week is going to be crazy for me. Carin, Mom and I doing a wedding on Saturday. New Moon is early Friday and I'm working Thursday and Friday! Mom needs me to help her bake on Friday because I'm actually the one getting paid for catering this reception. I'm going to be chugging Mt. Dew and sleeping at weird hours. I was thinking about going to Ronelle's party before New Moon but I might be asleep then. If I come home from work around 5, get to sleep around 6, wake up at 11 get over to the theater, watch the movie, perhaps go out for snacks with friends after, then back to bed- 3 or 4? Then up at 6 so I can get to work. I'm going to ask if the boys can come over to my house for the day (then I can sleep until 6:30! haha) so I can actually help Mom. Then wedding set up and everything is Saturday. Yikes! Hopefully, everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment