Thursday, September 10, 2009

yeah, yeah

I'm working on a post I promise. It's actually kinda long and maybe worth reading. 

I have discovered a hobby of mine. I've started collecting vintage sewing patterns. It's been so fun so far! I don't have to many and the ones are do have are all from the 50's but I'm enjoying it anyhow. Since vintage is my new thing I've been reading a lot of blogs. Apparently, it's popular to do giveaways with blogs. You leave a comment and then if you want to be entered again post about it in your own blog. Since this is an opportunity to increase my collection for FREE! (That was said like free in Bedtime Stories) I'm definitely blogging about it now. And since I want it none of you should go enter unless you intend on giving it to me for my birthday. I'm shellfish and I mean it! jk :)

Anyway, here is the link. It's seriously cute don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment