Sunday, June 21, 2009

A roller coaster week




So that report I was writing... yeah it didn't get turned in. I missed the online deadline by like a minute bacause I got the times mixed up. I sent it to my teacher but I don't know if he accepted it and put it up online or didn't. oh, the sadness that lives in my life right now. I really would like something that resembled a passing grade in that class but I don't know if it is possible. I missed the first test because I forgot. sigh. It angers me.



Looking at blogs I like them so much more when there are many pictures to distract me from the actual words, so expect pics! haha

The Computer Cord of Death. also known as The Computer Cord that died and therefore caused my death but that's a little long. I will call it the CCoD for short.



It died. It was a sad day in my life because I am unable to use my computer at all since the battery is shot and it needs to be plugged it. I am currently using Anne's which is very nice of her but I miss my computer. Even though it is a grumpy thing that only does what it wants to when it wants, it wants to do stuff much more than Anne's. It's a little frustrating for me.


Up there on the top is my CCoD at least what it looked like before death. The right is after death. Something tells me that is bad. Very bad. Very broked. I just spent $47.75 dollars of my parents money on a new charger. It's not from the Apple store because they wanted 80! not including shipping which the top one does. GAG! I dont' have that much money.



I have most excellent news. I have gotten a babysitting job offer. This is way cool for me because I love babysitting! Few things bring me more joy. I'll be working 2-3 days a week and getting $60 dollars per day. I've been worried about money especially if I lose my scholarship this semester. This is exactly what I needed- a job I will enjoy. The mom who is offering was saying the days would be set every week, most likely. She mentioned Mon, Tue, and Wed. I hope those are able to be the days that would be too perfect. It would leave the weekend to babysit for other people's date nights. I'm so happy about it.


I've got my entire semester off planned. I'm going to finish organizing my grandparents' movie room, babysit, learn to sew, try to keep my house at a somewhat clean level (I cleaned my room yesterday and am trying to keep my side in a clean and organized manner. I love it. It's so great to be able to comfortable lay on my bed and walk around my room and have a much better idea where everything is!), go through g&g's stuff with Rachael to help them organize all their stuff so we can walk through the train room and Peter's room, etc., and take walks through various deserts and pick up recycling. Let's include play with Ela and Rachael on that list. It will be much fun.


I have begun the plans for the birthday party of a century. It will probably only be me and some relations because I have a problem with people forgetting my birthday. I have invited a bunch a people to a party where few people showed up (maybe 5?). One person gave me a card. The annoying thing is it was a joint party with Melissa Wonnacott and people gave her presents! What the heck! Anyway, I mentioned in an earlier post about WW2 themed parties. Guess what this is! oh yeah! Everyone will be all dressed up, Emery's growing his hair out (or he's supposed to be), I'm so excited. I get to rock a head scarf much like these ladies except I'm doing it because I don't have much hair. Fabulous clothes will be worn along with fabulous make up.
It will be so much fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment