Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do not procrastinate the day of your...

homework doing. Then you get stuck when you realize you have two entire books to read over the weekend. One with a review due on Monday and another with a quiz on Tuesday. It stinks. You'd think I would have learned by now. I had to read the Gilgamesh and Oedipus the King in one night. Ok to be honest I read a couple of lines of Oedipus since I knew the story from reading Antigone in AP Lit and I skimmed the last half of Gilgamesh. Unfortunatly the Aeneid is rather long. My other book titled The World of Deaf Infants is on the longer side but mostly because it's not an exciting novel. If it was a novel I could have it read in less than a day. Why don't my classes have me read something interesting? huh? I should also look to see how much of the Book of Mormon I need to read. When I grow up I'm going to stop being a procrastinator. I've been busy thinking about hair and make-up and cakes (in the shape of WWII airplanes or Hitler) and WWII themed parties in Ridgecrest so I can dress up etc. Something tells me I should be reading so off I go. I will post probably Tuesday after classes when I no longer have massive assignments to read and tell the exciting tale about my broken computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment